After designing a client-specific investment approach for Africa we provide the following services:
- identify appropriate direct investments in Africa;
- raise funds for investment projects in Africa;
- establish dedicated special-purpose investment vehicles;
- manage your investments in Africa on a day-to-day basis;
- execute and monitor your Africa investments.
- structure complex investment and infrastructure projects in Africa;
- identify specific risks of the investment project;
- establish a sound financial model;
- bring together the specific interests of equity investors and lenders;
- accompany the loan agreements;
- integrate local partners;
- monitor the project finance during the project phase.
- identify markets and business opportunities;
- develop business models;
- cherry-pick products;
- provide ongoing support for investment projects;
- handle strategy execution and implementation.
- conduct data mining;
- arrange business trips;
- compile country and sector analyses;
- transform the data into knowledge;
- assess the markets selected;
- analyse the competitive environment.
Market Entry Strategy
- assess modes of entry: exports, coproduction, joint venture or alliance;
- evaluate product policy and market approach;
- provide business development;
- manage value chains;
- research and identify appropriate local partners;
- recruit a local team;
- implement the market entry strategy.