Our approach goes beyond pure financing. We support entrepreneurs in developing a sound corporate strategy and convincing business models. In addition, we support entrepreneurs in the implementation of their investments projects so that the interests of entrepreneurs and investors are equally met. We want entrepreneurs, investors and communities to benefit from an investment project.
When it comes to project financing, we make sure that local interests and shareholders are taken into account as well as the interests of international financiers. An investment project should also benefit to the local communities.
Corporate Finance Advisory
- Secure financing for strategic growth in Africa.
- Structure and execute value-adding financial transactions.
- Manage placements for companies seeking capital.
- Advise on capital market transactions, especially IPOs and capital increases.
- Make M&A transactions in Africa a success.
- Elaborate a successful financing strategy adapted to Africa.
- Create compelling documents for investors and financial institutions.
- Represent the company to international financiers, investors and banks.
- Identify strategic partnership and joint venture partners in Africa.
- Research on economic trends and markets in Africa.
- Structure complex investment and infrastructure projects in Africa.
- Identify specific risks of the investment project.
- Establish a sound financial model.
- Provide companies with access to investment capital.
- Monitor the project finance during the project phase.
- Identify promising opportunities for direct investments in Africa.
- Raise funds for investment projects in Africa.
- Establish dedicated special-purpose investment vehicles.
- Execute and monitor strategic and financial investments in Africa.